TopicsList of Topics and Articles
Rojales caves • Martin the artist
The artists caves in Rojales are well worth a visit if you've never been.
Called 'Cuevas del Rodeo' they are situated on the hillside above the town, alongside the primary school & are signposted 'Cuevas del Rodeo' from many points in the town.
But it is surprising how many people vast they can't find them! So I have put a web page together to give their location, map, directions, photos, etc. here: [url]http//:www.CostaArt.Net/caves.html[/url]
REASONS TO VISIT
1. The location alone is stunning, just to walk around the village.
2. Check out the quaint little bar - duck your head to go into the snug!
3. Music evenings - through the season at the bar, every Friday, live music from around 9.30pm - usually jazz.
4. Arts and crafts market monthly with clourful stalls of home-made products, demonstrations, etc. Septembers will be on Sat 7th Sept in the evening from 7pm with live music from 9.30pm. Then from October they revert to daytime on the first Sunday of the month starting at 11am with paella from 2.30pm
5. Art exhibition. Each month a different artist exhibits in the Sala Mengolero exhibition gallery cave. Open every day except Sundays & Mondays, Spanish hours.
So why not take a look and enjoy this unique venue?